Contact me !

If you need to contact me , please write to me to this email ID : manjupadmasekar@yahoo.com. I will be happy to help.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Infertility is.......



1) the love we carry for our unborn child

2) the happiness we feel when we see small children

3) the respect we develop towards all forms of life

4) the love we feel towards our understanding, supportive and selfless partner

5) the surprise - when we hear how our friends get pregnant by accident!

6) the wonder - when we see the growing belly of a pregnant woman!

7) the affection we develop towards couples who lead a happy child-free life

8) the wisdom we gain in life even though we are still too young to learn all those lessons

9) the gratefulness we feel towards people who do not make awkward suggestion, awkward comments and ask awkward questions!

10) the tear we shed when we read about an unknown, unwanted baby abandoned in a dustbin

11) the refinement we attain in our thoughts, words and deeds!

12) a blessing which keeps us appreciating the beauty of life and all life forms

In short, infertility is everything (every positive emotion) in an infertile woman’s life. Infertile women don’t have an evil eye but an empathetic view of everything. Infertile women don’t have a jealous heart but carry motherly warmth in their deeds. Infertile women are not possessed with spirits but they try hard to live life with a positive spirit.

If you are struggling to have a baby and when people hurt you with their words and deeds just remember one thing – a happy person doesn’t hurt anyone. Only people who lead a miserable life filled with guilt, suspicion, superstition, unhappiness, dissatisfaction, pride and fear desire to hurt others. If you meet them by chance; have pity on them, be diplomatic, smile and move on! That is what I do!

And friends, if you know someone who is striving hard to have their baby; please avoid this question for God’s sake – Is there any good news?’ If you think having a baby is the only good news in your life – we are sorry for you!
 

17 comments:

  1. what a beautiful post!!! and it rings true to the core. and i am noticing that in my case slowly the frustration and disappointment is giving way to looking for other ways to enrich my life, adn at the same time not abandoning the hope that some day the test will read positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to what you have said : )That is why I created this blog. I think we should learn to look for ways which will keep us happy and hopeful so that we stay sane. I sincerely wish that you get the much longed BFP very soon : ) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! Extremely positive thinking. Like all of us, I too have undergone the stormy emotional turbulances, even affecting the people who love me, , but after that I Realised there are Many other beautiful things in life which I hadn't noticed before . Hence have become more patient, appreciative towards life in general. There are many things which I have which others don't have despite having kids or husbands around them.
    Great going manju... Baby dust to u.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nidhi, nice to see you here : ) Actually, any pain in life should bring about a betterment in oneself. I have also gone through the bitter phase of infertility like you. It can destroy our real self if we are not careful enough. I like to hear from people who are in a similar situation like me. I love to see them dealing with their infertility in the most positive way possible. I completely understand what you say and how you feel! Keep in touch!
    Love
    Manju

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with what you write.
    'Is there any good news?" is the most silliest question asked to a couple. You are so right in pointing out that there are many more incidents that make up for good news.
    I do not know the origin of this Q. But I have not heard it anywhere else....
    Keep the faith and the strength!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For sure I will keep the faith and strength. Thank you very much for taking time to comment here.
    Manju

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that really nice Manju. Feeling happy to read your Blog.
    its even en eyeopener for everyone who is going through the infertility. Let God stop creating Orphans and give those kids to the people who really want one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Nandhu! God doesn't create orphans! We create and allow so many children to remain orphans.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you mam.. after reading this really i cried because of my infertility.. anyhow it's really heart touching.. thanks again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Akhila, lots of good luck and may your dream come true soon (it will !).

      Lots of love
      Manju

      Delete
  10. Hi manju, after reading your blog I cried., but after a long time I find someone with whom I can share my feelings just like a frnd.I am also dealing with infertility form 4 years. I am 29 and hubby 35 year old .There is an issue with my dh count and motility .After 3 failed iui and ivf, icsi cycles in Bangalore. After spending so much money now I gave up. Mine is a love marriage so I can’t share this problem with my mom. That hurts me a lot. But your words gave me strength to live happily..Good luck my dear friend..And Big thanks... 

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Friend,

    (((hugs)))

    I feel your pain. I sincerely wish you make your dream come true one day ! Can you write to me in detail about your IVF cycles - we will see whether there is a way out. manjupadmasekar@yahoo.com.

    Lack of money should not stop someone from having a baby. Please write to me. Thanks for calling me your friend !

    Manju

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi Manju,

    i also feel the same as u've written in this post. we've been trying for a baby since 2 years. i've become a better person after getting negative result every month. due to hormonal imbalance i couldn't conceive.now everything is normal.we are planning for an iui in couple of months.
    i felt very good to find ur blog.thanks for this blog. goodluck to u.
    take care :)

    NB.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear NB,

    Thank you so much too ! I wish you lots and lots of good luck ! May all your wishes come true !

    Lots of love,
    Manju



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Manju,

      thanks a lot :)
      i'll be looking forward to your latest post ...

      tc.. lots of luck to u too...


      NB.

      Delete
  14. Hi Manju

    I am like feeling very happy and thankful to god giving me a friend like to share my thoughts.

    Here the poster is just wonder-working thing.

    Keep going...All The Best.....

    Archana K. Y.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Archana, thanks for the kind words ! I am happy to have a friend like you too !

      Manju

      Delete

Please do write to me! It makes me happy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...